July 6, 2001 to July 6, 2016:
Four fully-staged productions, 54 Feed Your Mind staged readings, 340 actors, 47 playwrights, 23 designers, and 18 production staff
Mirror Stage gratefully acknowledges the support of 4Culture,
the City of Seattle Office of Arts & Culture, Humanities Washington, and the Posner-Wallace Foundation.
Critics and audiences alike rave about Mirror Stage productions.
Since 2004, the common thread that links the majority of Feed Your Mind audience feedback is praise for Mirror Stage’s scripts and actors.
Descriptive phrases and adjectives used again and again include: engaging, intriguing, great, relevant, interesting, wonderful, remarkable, thought-provoking, excellent, spectacular and stellar. That the two core elements of our Feed Your Mind series consistently receive such lofty praise is rewarding and also helps us keep the bar set sufficiently high to continue producing high quality work.
Mirror Stage Feed Your Mind
Audience Feedback: (most recent comments first)
- "Loved it! Creative and captivating use of props, etc. Beautiful!
- "Excellent script and the performances were well done...The use of ropes in different ways was very powerful."
- "Last fall I taught parts of the Odyssey in a class on gender in Ancient Greece... I only wish I could have brought my students to this!"
- "A great perspective on an ancient story... intellectually stimulating. Loved the afterplay discussion."
- "History as we are told is just a perspective."
- "Totally different from anything I have ever seen or experienced."